Looking for a comforting bowl of mac and cheese that doesn’t come from a box? Our vegan mac and cheese has your name on it!
Made with only whole food ingredients, this dairy-free version gets its rich and creamy from sweet potatoes and cashews.
This vegan mac and cheese is also supercharged with our plant-based protein mix, Muscle Power, making it the perfect post-workout meal.
SERVES 3 | VEGAN
- 2 tbsp Muscle Power mix
- 3 servings pasta
- 1 cooked sweet potato, peeled & diced
- 1 cup cashews
- ¾ cup water
- ¼ cup nutritional yeast
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp paprika
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and set aside a large oven-safe baking dish.
- Cook the pasta according to package directions.
- Transfer the cooked sweet potatoes to a high-speed blender, add the remaining ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Taste and adjust seasonings.
- Add the cooked pasta and creamy “cheese sauce” to the baking dish and stir until evenly coated.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Spoon into bowls and serve.
Shop Muscle Power Mix here