Your Super Recipes
NO-BAKE Cherry Nut Bars
Whether you’re on-the-go, or in need of a midday snack – you’ll love these healthy cherry nut bars.
Loaded with flavor, these homemade granola bars get their natural sweetness from dates and cherries. And thanks to various nuts, they’re packed with healthy fats, fiber, and protein.
In need of a little balance? Moon Balance mix can help! This female-focused blend helps to naturally balance hormones and reduce PMS and menopause symptoms. With each bite of these cherry nuts bars, you’ll get the health benefits of six superfoods and adaptogenic herbs. (You can’t get that from store-bought granola bars!)
Best of all, this recipe requires no oven. Just mix, chill, and enjoy!
P.S. You can store these in the fridge for up to one week or freeze them for later.
Makes 8-9 bars | VEGAN, GLUTEN-FREE
- 2 tsp Moon Balance mix
- 100g dried cherries
- 150g pitted dates
- 60g almonds
- 50g walnuts
- 70g cashews
- ½ tsp vanilla extract (optional)
- Line the baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add all ingredients, except for the cherries, in a blender or food processor and blend until well combined. The mixture should feel sticky.
- Add the cherries and pulse again – leaving some small chunks for a chewy texture.
- Transfer the mixture onto a baking sheet and roll into a thick rectangle. Cover it with plastic wrap or parchment paper and press firmly into shape so the bars don’t crumble when you cut them.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour and cut into even bars. Enjoy!
Shop all mixes here