Looking for a healthy recipe that also tastes amazing? Look no further! These healthy almond cookies are absolutely delicious and also packed with awesome wholesome ingredients. Fruity Forever Beautiful Jam is the perfect addition to the crumbly and sweet almond cookie.
The mix of acai, maqui, acerola, maca, chia seeds and blueberries nourishes your skin from the inside out as it’s high in micronutrients, antioxidants and essential fatty acids. 1 spoonful equals a handful fresh berries and boosts your daily nutrient intake! 6 powerful skin foods, nothing more!
FOREVER BEAUTIFUL JAM
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup (gluten-free) oat flour
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking powder
- dash of salt
- Combine all ingredients for the jam in a small pot and let simmer while constantly stirring.
- Leave in the fridge for a couple of hours or overnight.
- For the cookies, place all ingredients in a big bowl and mix well with your hands.
- Preheat your oven to 350°F and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Take one small chunk of the dough at a time and form small balls.
- Place them on the parchment paper and press down with your thumb.
- Bake for approximately 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cool completely and top with the jam.
Shop Forever Beautiful Mix here