It’s officially soup season! And if you’re like us, you’re probably reaching for some crackers to go with your warm meal.
But have you ever read the ingredients label on store-bought crackers! The list is nearly a mile long and has questionable ingredients like thiamine mononitrate, palm oil or all kinds of syrup.
That’s why we love these superfood crackers!
They’re made with minimal, plant-based ingredients and come with the added benefits of superfoods!
These superfood crackers, which include Plant Protein mix and Super Green mix, are the perfect crunchy companion to any meal. We especially love them with hummus!
SERVES 5 | VEGAN, GLUTEN-FREE
- 2 tbsp Plant Protein mix
- 1 tsp Super Green mix
- ½ cup oat flour
- ½ cup water
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp sea salt
- cayenne, rosemary or oregano (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 200°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine all of the ingredients in a bowl.
- Set aside for 5-10 minutes so the seeds can absorb the liquids.
- Spoon the mixture onto a lined baking tray and spread out evenly.
- Optional: Cut the crackers before baking for a cleaner edge.
- Bake for 2 hours.
- Let cool completely, then break up into smaller pieces.
TIP: For more greens, substitute the Skinny Protein mix for the Plant Protein mix.
Shop Your Mixes here!