Utilizing the latest in cannabinoid research and development, NuLeaf Naturals is proud to present the next generation of cannabinoid wellness.
What are Cannabinoids?
Did you know the cannabis plant has over 100 cannabinoids that are being scientifically investigated for their health benefits? Cannabinoids have powerful anti-inflammatory and pain relieving properties that work naturally with the human body’s Endocannabinoid System to produce a wide variety of potential health benefits.
What is the Endocannabinoid System?
The Endocannabinoid System (ECS) is responsible for regulating many processes in the body, including the central nervous system, immune response, communication between cells, and more. The phytocannabinoids found in hemp extracts help to maintain balance. When the endocannabinoid system isn’t functioning properly, it can put your body out of whack and result in quite a bit of pain and discomfort.
Endocannabinoid System Helps Regulate:
- Energy and Balance
- Nervous System
- Immune Function
- Sleep Stress ResponseMemory
Cannabigerol (CBG) is a non-intoxicating cannabinoid found in cannabis. CBG is highly anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and antioxidant.
CBG is known as the “The Mother Cannabinoid” because it is the genesis of many major cannabinoids derived from cannabis. The first identifiable plant produces Cannabigerol Acid (CBGA), the acidic form of CBG. CBG is derived from young cannabis plants because they contain higher amounts of CBG than fully developed plants. As the cannabis plant flowers, CBGA transforms into different cannabinoids like CBD, THC, CBN, & more. Essentially without CBG, CBD oil wouldn’t exist.
CBG has many potential therapeutic benefits:
- Potential pain and inflammation benefits – A 2008 review of the available evidence covered studies indicating that CBG may act as an agonist at the CB1 and CB2 receptors without causing any intoxicating effects. This review also pointed out that CBG may additionally act as a GABA reuptake inhibitor. These results indicate that CBG may have a relationship with both neuropathic and inflammatory pain. The usefulness of CBG for neuropathic pain was further explored by a 2018 study, indicating that interest in CBG for pain remains strong within the scientific community.
- Potential digestive benefits – Limited preliminary research has been conducted into the potential digestive benefits of cannabigerol. For instance, scientists have investigated the impact of this cannabinoid on colitis and inflammatory bowel disease (IBD)
- Potential antibacterial benefits – Preliminary research has been conducted into the potential antibacterial properties of CBG. Scientists believe that there are sufficient grounds to further investigate the usefulness of this cannabinoid for bacterial infections.
- Fighting Cancer Cells – In a 2014 study, researchers observed the effects of CBG on rats with colon cancer. They observed that CBG showed some promise in blocking the receptors that cause cancer cell growth and inhibiting the growth of colorectal cancer cells. They suggested that the use of CBG should be considered translationally in the cure and prevention of colon cancer
- Huntington’s Disease – is a condition that causes a breakdown of nerve cells in the brain. In a 2015 study, researchers examined the potential neuroprotective properties of CBG and other cannabinoids in mice who had an experimental model of Huntington’s disease. It was observed that CBG acted as a neuroprotectant, protecting the nerve cells in your brain from damage. It also improves motor deficits and preserves striatal neurons against 3-nitropropionic acid toxicity. Furthermore, CBG derivatives showed also neuroprotective effects in models of Parkinson’s disease and multiple sclerosis.
- Glaucoma – In an animal study, researchers found that CBG has therapeutic potential for the treatment of glaucoma. Reseachers administered CBG to cats with glaucoma and noticed a reduction in eye pressure and an increase in aqueous humor outflow, a fluid produced by the eye which maintains eye pressure and provides the eye with nutrition
- Appetite loss. A 2016 study on rats suggested that CBG could stimulate the appetite. Appetite-stimulating chemicals could be used to help those with conditions such as HIV or cancer
- Potential skin benefits – It has shown great promise in retaining moisture levels in the skin, especially dehydrated skin. And because it keeps skin hydrated, it helps to combat those early signs of aging too. A 2016 study shows how CBG helps with dry skin, breakouts, reduces transepidermal water loss, and functions as a powerful antioxidant. CBG reduces and prevents irritation, itchiness, and redness. Our bodies naturally contain the endocannabinoid system (ECS), which essentially works to keep everything in balance. Relating to your skin, the endocannabinoid system helps maintain healthy skin function. CBG works with the CB1 and CB2 endocannabinoid receptors, which are located in the skin. Once CBG enters the epidermis (skin), it penetrates to the basal and subcutaneous layers where it helps calm inflammation, reduces blemishes, purifies pores, balances sebum (oil) production and assists with cellular turnover.
NuLeaf Naturals CBG softgels are precisely dosed at 15mg each. This one strength will fit any person, beginner, experienced etc.
- Plant based, vegan
- All-natural with no additives or preservatives
- Sourced from USA organic, genetics-focused, female only hemp. AKA “Therapeutic” hemp. Nuleaf Naturals does NOT use industrial hemp.
- Made from non-GMO hemp plants grown on select farms in Colorado, USA
- Free of pesticides, herbicides, mould, fungi, heavy metals, and mycotoxins.
- ISO Certified ( International Organisation for Standardization)- International Standard that meets the highest regulatory requirements. It means an organisation has developed, maintains and continuously improves its business processes
- cGMP certified ( Current Good Manufacturing Practises) this is a system that ensures your products are being controlled and produced to the highest, proper quality standards.
- PURE, SIMPLE, EFFECTIVE
One of the best things about Nuleaf Naturals CBG softgels is their discretion and ease of using. For those who prefer to use CBG during the day, a softgels can provide a quiet way to absorb cannabinoids without raising too much suspicion. And because they come in an easy-to-recognize form, you can take them with water and skip the natural flavors that come with CBG oil tinctures.
Difference between CBD and CBG
CBG and CBD are very similar both structurally and in their effects, but the effects of CBG appear to be more focused throughout the periphery of the body while the effects of CBD are mainly concentrated in the central nervous system. For instance, CBD does not appear to have any significant digestive benefits, but this potential application is a primary target of medical research into CBG.
While some of the effects of CBG overlap with the effects offered by CBD, these cannabinoids are different enough to merit using them together. In addition, combining two or more cannabinoids appears to provide the entourage effect, an as-yet unexplained phenomenon that appears to enhance the effects of cannabinoids when more than one of these unique Cannabis sativa compounds are ingested at the same time. Therefore, instead of choosing between CBD and CBG, you might want to use both of these cannabinoids simultaneously.
What is entourage effect?
All the compounds in cannabis work together, and when taken together, they produce a better effect than when taken alone.
Elevate Your Health with High Grade Hemp Extracts
NuLeaf Naturals is one of America’s top pioneering hemp companies. Founded by a group of plant medicine aficionados. Since 2014 NuLeaf Naturals has been committed to creating the world’s highest quality cannabinoid products in their most pure and potent form. Those full spectrum cannabinoid extracts contain no additives and the only ingredient is organic hemp.
Nuleaf Naturals utilise a premium type of glass called Miron glass that blocks the entire spectrum of light except for ultraviolet and infrared light. This unique combination offers optimal protection against the ageing processes that are released by visible light, thus lengthening the durability and potency of CBG oil. No preservatives necessary – the glass itself acts as the preservatives.
Most Hemp oil manufacturers claim to conduct third-party lab testing on their oil tinctures but attempting to get an actual report is impossible. With NuLeaf Naturals is different. All of their extracts are sent to Steephill Labs in Berkeley, CA, immediately after the supercritical CO2 extraction process. The QR code on each package links to the Certificate of Analysis online batch search system so customers can see the third-party lab results for their product. NuLeaf Naturals is fully transparent!
B Corp certification
NuLeaf Naturals is among an elite group of for-profit companies that use the power of business to build a more inclusive and sustainable economy. As a B Corp (TM) certified company, we meet the highest verified standards of social and environmental performance, transparency and accountability.
Dosing Recommendation – Take two soft gels daily or as needed.
Read more about CBG and potencial health benefits here: CBD vs other cannabinoids
Cannabis & Covid read more here!