Hora CBD oil lip balm is a hot new product right now and more and more satisfied customers swear by its benefits. Unlike traditional lip balms, a quality CBD hemp oil-infused lip balm comes with added benefits thanks to CBD’s anti-oxidant, anti-bacterial, and anti-inflammatory properties.
The lips are actually a great place for the body to absorb CBD.
The ingredients included in Hora CBD Lip Shade could help seal in moisture and work to enhance the appearance and fullness of lips. It is also a fact that a thin layer of skin covers our lips. As a result, the negative effects of excessive heat or cold exposure can cause them to become chapped and cracked. The combination of the ingredients in a CBD lip balm can help the skin in such situations and also reduce dryness.
Chapped, or severely dry, lips are usually caused by these factors:
• Exposure to environmental factors, like very low temperatures, wind, or very dry and hot weather. These factors are unavoidable, so using CBD lip balm is our best way of combating them.
• Dehydration, which means that you do not drink enough water for your body to function properly; dehydration can also be caused by excess alcohol consumption, sugary drinks, too much coffee, and drinks packed with tannins, like red wine, teas, and some types of fruit juice.
• Nutrient deficiency – Vitamin B deficiency might explain cracked lips, rashes, and dry spots on the skin. Also, iron and zinc deficiencies are often behind chapped or unusually dry lips.
• UV damage – Wearing no sun protection on your lips can lead to inflammation and dryness.
• Some drugs and supplements, like chemotherapy medication, antihistamines, or supplementation with retinoids and lithium.
• Constantly licking your lips – which can only make dry lips worse.
• Underlying medical condition – Split lips, especially in the corners might be a tell-tale sign of an underlying medical condition known as angular cheilitis.
Apply to lips as needed for maximum hydration
Shop best selling Hora CBD serum here!