Utilizing the latest in cannabinoid research and development, NuLeaf Naturals is proud to present the next generation of cannabinoid wellness.
What are Cannabinoids?
Did you know the cannabis plant has over 100 cannabinoids that are being scientifically investigated for their health benefits? Cannabinoids have powerful anti-inflammatory and pain relieving properties that work naturally with the human body’s Endocannabinoid System to produce a wide variety of health benefits.
Cannabichromene (CBC) a non-psychoactive cannabinoid. CBC acts as a real team player and works with other cannabinoids to increase their effects.
CBC works differently than other cannabinoids. Most cannabinoids interact with CB1 or CB2 receptors in the endocannabinoid system and help with increasing the production of our endocannabinoids. CBC likely does this as well, but it mostly supports the body’s endocannabinoids by working with receptors responsible for inflammation and pain response TRPA1 and TRPV1.
Since CBC promotes the production of endocannabinoids and the reduction of inflammatory substances, it can significantly help in moderating pain and inflammation.
CBC and Mood
The endocannabinoid system (ECS) produces endogenous cannabinoids. One of these molecules is called anandamide. Anandamide is primarily responsible for the generation of pleasure and motivation. CBC interact with our serotonin receptors through TRPV1. CBC taken along with CBD and THC together which can contribute to the overall mood-elevating properties of cannabis.
CBC and Skin
Like any other cannabinoids, CBC also has benefits on the skin especially when applied topically. Due to its anti-inflammatory properties, CBC can help in soothing inflammation of the sebaceous glands and cutting down sebum production which are keys to controlling acne. Apply CBC oil on your skin or add daily to your moisturiser. Check out our CBD skincare section.
Nuleaf Naturals CBC potential benefits:
- Decreases inflammation
- Eases aches and sores
- Promotes healthy brain activity
- Improves stress and moods
- Fortifying and rejuvenating the skin
- Fights bacteria
- Cancer fighter
NuLeaf Naturals CBC softgels are precisely dosed at 15mg each. This one strength will fit any person, beginner, experienced etc.
- Plant based, vegan
- All-natural with no additives or preservatives
- Sourced from USA organic, genetics-focused, female only hemp. AKA “Therapeutic” hemp. Nuleaf Naturals does NOT use industrial hemp.
- Made from non-GMO hemp plants grown on select farms in Colorado, USA
- Free of pesticides, herbicides, mould, fungi, heavy metals, and mycotoxins.
- ISO Certified ( International Organisation for Standardization)- International Standard that meets the highest regulatory requirements. It means an organisation has developed, maintains and continuously improves its business processes
- cGMP certified ( Current Good Manufacturing Practises) this is a system that ensures your products are being controlled and produced to the highest, proper quality standards.
- PURE, SIMPLE, EFFECTIVE
What is the Endocannabinoid System?
The Endocannabinoid System (ECS) is responsible for regulating many processes in the body, including the central nervous system, immune response, communication between cells, and more. The phytocannabinoids found in hemp extracts help to maintain balance.
Endocannabinoid System Helps Regulate:
- Sleep Stress Response
- Energy and Balance
- Nervous System
- Immune Function
Elevate Your Health with High Grade Hemp Extracts from Nuleaf Naturals
NuLeaf Naturals is one of America’s top pioneering hemp companies. Founded by a group of plant medicine aficionados. Since 2014 NuLeaf Naturals has been committed to creating the world’s highest quality cannabinoid products in their most pure and potent form. Those full spectrum cannabinoid extracts contain no additives and the only ingredient is organic hemp.
Dosing Recommendation – Take two soft gels daily or as needed.
Read more about CBC and potencial health benefits here: CBD vs other cannabinoids