Why Choose King Kalm
- Broad spectrum Phytocannabinoid rich oils
- CO2 extraction
- Each product is formulated with your pet in mind manufactured in our GMP Certified, ISO-9001 FDA registered facility.
- Third party lab tested (available upon request)
- Homogenously suspended in Krill oil and lavender
- Edible recipes are formulated by our license holistic physician and nutritional expert
- Free of solvents, pesticides, metals and unnatural substances
- All oils come with a dosing chart and oral syringe (our charts and delivery method is to ensure the maximum amount of CBD per dose)
What makes King Kalm CBD different to other CBD products
King Kalm CBD is derived from Broad Spectrum Cannabidiol Oils. Extracted from the highest quality all naturally occurring hemp and suspended in high omega-3 Krill Oil. Our CBD is lab tested vigorously and often for its potency and bio-availability. We do not use ANY artificial ingredients, flavors, preservatives, or colors whatsoever. Our product is 100% pure and something that can be found only in nature. We only create and sell a product we would give to our own pets.
How do I know which strength/bottle to choose
Choosing a product is completely dependent on what you are treating and the weight of your pet. Please use the charts to choose. We recommend trying King Kalm for at least one month to witness any changes in your pet.
- Small sized pet 20 lbs & under – 75mg bottle (approximately 2.5mg / 1ML)
- Medium sized pet 21lbs to 50 lbs – 150mg bottle (approximately 5mg / 1ML)
- Large sized pet over 50 lbs – 300mg bottle (approximately 10mg / 1ML)
- Extra Large sized – 600mg bottle (approximately 20mg / 1ML)
How do I give my pet the oil
Each box comes with an oral syringe to administer in their mouth. That is the preferred method but you can put it in your pets food as a second option. Administer the dose once a day and take notes of how your pet is responding. Monitor the signs and symptoms over a few days to weeks’ time. Make adjustments based on your pets response.
* CBD Oil Color May Vary
**Due to recent studies and customer reviews, splitting the recommended dose into two servings has proven most effective.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease. Keep out of reach of children.