The Truth About Dog Grooming Brushes
Dog grooming brushes are a dime a dozen, but a high quality dog brush – that also acts as an efficient deshedder –– is rare.
Finding an effective dog grooming brush that’s also great for massage and dermal stimulation? That’s even rarer.
The existence of all of these features (in one super affordable product) is exactly what makes King Komb’s products so beloved by pet owners like yourself, who stumble upon our top-of-the-line dog grooming brushes and never turn back. Trust your pet’s fur with King Kanine. Trust decades of expertise. Trust King Komb.
King Komb 51 perfectly sized rubberized bristles to remove allergy triggering dander. Helps keep your pets coat silky smooth.
- Self Cleaning retractable shedding edges
- Ergonomic design makes de-shedding comfortable and easy
- Helps reduce shedding and allergenic dander
- Facilitates the removal of loose hair from the top coat and undercoat
- Rubber bristles excellent for massage and dermal stimulation for a healthy coat
- Use for shampooing or massaging in essential or topical oils
- Designed by pet passionate dog owners
- Does not cut your pets(dogs, cats & other pets) fur
Directions: Every Pet breed sheds differently and, since not all pets are created equal, it is always best to find a brushing motion that works best for your furry friend. The King Komb was designed to brush both lightly and more aggressively on the pet’s fur. We recommend you start with a slow back and forth motion then gradually start to brush harder as your pet gets acclimated to the Komb.