Not only does this pumpkin pie require absolutely zero baking, it contains ingredients that your body with actually thank you for eating!
For example, the Chocolate Lover mix will help curb your cravings. And the Golden Yellow mix can help reduce inflammation as well as stress — perfect for those family gatherings!
Serve this no bake pumpkin pie at any special occasion, and we promise everyone will be asking for seconds!
SERVES 10-12 | VEGAN, GLUTEN-FREE, RAW
- 3 tsp Golden Yellow mix
- 3 cups cashews
- 1 cup plant-based milk
- ½ cup coconut oil
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- 1 cup pumpkin purée
- 1 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- To make the crust, combine the Chocolate Lover mix, dates, nuts and oats in a food processor and pulse until you’re left with a sticky dough.
- Line a round cake pan with parchment paper and press the mixture down evenly.
- To make the filling, place all of the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth, stopping to scrape down the sides as necessary.
- Pour the filling into the cake pan and freeze for at least 5 hours.
- Before serving, let thaw in the fridge for around 1 hour.
- Top with nuts or coconut yogurt or cream, if desired, and serve.
Shop Your Super Mix here!