Think Full Body Benefits with Kush Queen CBD bath bomb
CBD bath bomb are a great addition to your self-care routine. These wonderfully CBD infused bath bomb can help you truly make the most out of your bath time ritual. The non-intoxicating CBD intensifies muscle relaxation and can simultaneously help your mind and body to unwind more easily.
Kush Queen CBD bath bomb provide a general feeling of well-being and also have numerous skincare benefits.
Sleep CBD Bath Bomb was created to provide intense relaxation and calm to allow for a good night’s sleep. The Frankincense and Orange essential oils combine with Lavender help relax the muscles and calm the mind.
Kush Queen Sleep CBD Bath Bomb will turn your tub water a gorgeous purple and fill your bathroom with a beautiful lavender scent. Lavender has a well-known reputation to promote a good night of sleep. It’s relaxing properties are perfect for helping to reduce feelings of stress after a long day and help you drift into dreamland.
These calming Sleep CBD bath bomb were created with the Entourage Effect in mind. The Entourage Effect occurs when you combine cannabinoids with terpenes/essential oils. Each blend is more than a scent, it is an experience. Nourishing Sleep bath bombs combine the power of organic essential oils and cannabinoids to create effect-specific full-body experiences.
So why would you use CBD bath bomb?
Your skin is your largest organ and is a powerful tool for absorbing cannabinoids and balancing your endocannabinoid system. As you soak in the tub, your body absorbs the essential oils and the CBD, like a sponge. A bath bomb is a full-body topical application that allows for unparalleled all-over relief. These powerful molecules work together with your endocannabinoid system (ECS) creating a synergistic effect.
- Some research suggests that CBD can moisturise and heal the skin, which is why some manufacturers use it as an ingredient in bath bombs and salts.
- Additionally, a 2014 study found CBD can have a positive impact on sebocytes. These are cells that create sebum, which can cause pimples.
- A 2016 review of the cannabis plant also highlights its antibacterial and antifungal effects. This may help to reduce infections on the skin.
- A 2016 study done on rats found that CBD topical applications may help manage pain and inflammation linked to arthritis.
- The American Academy of Dermatology also notes that CBD shows promise for managing acne, psoriasis, and eczema by reducing the inflammation associated with these diseases.
The Kush Queen Promise: Every CBD bath bomb is handmade with the highest quality ingredients and never tested on animals. Kush Queen bath bomb come with a Zero THC Guarantee. Made with Hemp CBD isolate sourced in the USA. Kush Queen use high quality food colouring, so it will never stain your tub and is safe for absorption.
Real Experiences from Real People
“I have used so many different brands of bath bombs and these are by far my favourite. They really are so great and this sleep one in particular smells so good and really does relax me so much. I love using this one for an evening bath! 10/10!” – Kush Queen customer
“My daughter has back pain and these CBD bath bomb have helped immensely- so much better than Epsom salt and her skin is super soft. “- Kush Queen customer
“For the nights I’m feeling restless, Sleep CBD bath bomb comes to my rescue!”-Kush Queen customer