Increase your intake of vitamin C the natural way with Your Super!
While vitamin C boasts a multitude of benefits, it’s best known for its role in immune function. Research has found that vitamin C can boost your immune system and shorten the symptoms of illnesses, including the common cold. This is because vitamin C promotes the production of white blood cells, known as lymphocytes and phagocytes. These cells help protect your body against certain viruses and infections.
How much vitamin C do you need? The recommended daily value of vitamin C is 75mg for women and 90mg for men. But as Dr. Michael Greger points out, this number is only the amount you need to prevent deficiency, not the amount needed for optimal health.
When it comes to getting nutrients, it’s best to choose natural sources over lab-made ingredients. Unlike synthetic vitamin C made from lab-derived ascorbic acid, Vitamin C Boost contains 5 powerful, organic ingredients found in nature — that’s it.
- ORGANIC ACEROLA FROM BRAZIL The acerola cherry is a vitamin C powerhouse, containing more than 30 times the amount of vitamin C than oranges
- ORGANIC BAOBAB FROM GHANA Harvested from the “Tree of Life,” baobab fruit is rich in vitamin C — 7 to 10 times more than oranges.
- ORGANIC CRANBERRIES FROM FINLAND These ruby-hued berries are more than just a side dish at the holidays. Cranberries are packed with antioxidants, including vitamin C, and are touted for their anti-inflammatory properties.
- ORGANIC LUCUMA FROM PERU Known as “Gold of the Incas” and for its maple-like taste, lucuma is commonly used as a natural sweetener — it contains 75% less sugar than regular table sugar.
- ORGANIC GINGER FROM INDIA A close relative to turmeric, ginger root has powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
Why Superfoods? Everyone knows they should eat lots of fresh fruits and vegetables for optimal health and energy. However, 80% of people don’t consume enough vitamins and minerals every single day! We get it, life gets busy…
That’s why Your Super created functional superfood mixes with 6 powerful, nutrient dense, complementary whole foods that are naturally high in micronutrients, such as vitamins and minerals. Save yourself time and money, and start feeling your best one spoonful at the time.
Warning: this product is often clumpy due to the high vitamin C content that naturally occurs and due to the fact that we don’t use any fillers to prevent this (we like things natural!). Simply blend it in your smoothies or let the clumps sit in water for 5 minutes before stirring it with a fork or shaking it to dissolve the mix in water.
All Products are: certified organic, non-GMO, vegan, paleo, 100% natural. And: gluten-free, dairy-free, soy-free, no sweeteners, no fillers, no additives, no preservatives or anything artificial.
Giving back: For every mix sold, Your Super donate one packet of life-saving food to children suffering from severe malnutrition through partnership with Action Against Hunger. Everyone deserves to be healthy!