Is life stressing you out? Or maybe you’re having trouble getting a good night’s sleep? Find your calm in the chaos with Your Super mix – Golden Mellow!
This powerful blend of Ayurvedic herbs and adaptogens will help you unwind, de-stress and leave you feeling well-rested and rejuvenated
ORGANIC TURMERIC FROM INDIA
Turmeric has been used in India for thousands of years for medicinal purposes. What makes this golden spice so powerful is the active compound curcumin, which is a natural anti-inflammatory.
- It’s a powerful cancer fighter
- Promote healthy joints and connective tissues reducing risk of injury, and support recovery after strenuous activity.
- It may prevent & treat Alzheimer’s disease
- It’s good for Arthritis
- It may help reduce depression symptoms
- It’s heart healthy
- It helps with PMS
- Its good for your skin
ORGANIC ASHWAGANDHA FROM INDIA
This adaptogenic herb reduces stress and anxiety and naturally balances hormones and adrenals. Latin for “sleep-inducing,” ashwagandha can also improve your quality of sleep.
- It may help reduce stress & anxiety
- It’s powerful cancer fighter
- It may help improve thyroid function
- It can improve sleep
- It may improve sexual function and fertility
- It can improve muscle mass
- It can support adrenal function
- Promote calming of muscular and mental tension while supporting healthy cortisol levels.
ORGANIC GINGER FROM INDIA
A close relative to turmeric, ginger root has powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Helps reduce nausea
- Is a natural pain reliever
- Can help fight infections
- May help prevent disease
- Promote antioxidant activity, healthy blood sugar, circulation and promote healthy digestion via their taste and smell activating volatile oils which promote the activities of the brain-gut axis and support nutrient absorption.
ORGANIC CINNAMON FROM INDIA
Dating as far back as ancient Egypt, this popular spice is rich in powerful antioxidants and a natural anti-inflammatory. Promote calming of muscular and mental tension while supporting healthy cortisol levels.
ORGANIC LUCUMA FROM PERU
It’s not only super nutritious, but also delicious with its sweet, maple-like taste! Rich in antioxidants, especially flavonoids, which are known for their anti-inflammatory and anti-cancer properties. Lucuma is also high in xanthophylls, the carotenoids that give the superfruit its yellow hue. When it comes to nutrients, lucuma contains vitamin C, zinc, calcium, fiber, potassium and iron. Lucuma powder, is commonly used as a natural sweetener in baked goods, juice and smoothies. One tablespoon of lucuma powder contains 75% less sugar than table sugar.
ORGANIC PEPPER FROM INDIA
Known as “the king of spices,” black pepper is rich in antioxidants and piperine, the main active plant compound. Pepper also enhances the body’s absorption of curcumin up to 2000%.
YOUR SUPER GOLDEN MELLOW FOR THE ATHLETE
- Pepper promotes the absorption of the active constituents of Turmeric,
- Turmeric and Ginger promote healthy joints and connective tissues reducing risk of injury, and support recovery after strenuous activity.
- Ginger and Cinnamon promote antioxidant activity, healthy blood sugar, circulation and promote healthy digestion via their taste and smell activating volatile oils which promote the activities of the brain-gut axis and support nutrient absorption.
- Cinnamon and Ashwagandha promote calming of muscular and mental tension while supporting healthy cortisol levels.
- Lucuma, Cinnamon, Ginger, Ashwagandha and Turmeric all promote antioxidant activities in scavenging free radicals and protecting cells from damage.
Use: Add one teaspoon of Your Super Golden Mellow to lattes, shots, smoothies, juices, water, snacks or savory foods like soups and hummus. For best results, use daily.
- Try our favourite smoothie recipe: blend 1 tsp. Golden Mellow, 2 bananas, ½ lemon, 1 handful of spinach and 1 cup of water. For more recipes click here
Can I use this mix during the day? Or do I have to use it at night? You can use Golden Yellow during the day or night. While one of the benefits of ashwagandha is better sleep, it won’t leave you feeling drowsy or sleepy! We enjoy Golden Mellow lattes at night as a way to unwind after a busy or stressful day, but we also add it to our oatmeal and smoothies.
Why do I need superfoods?
Superfoods are extremely high in micronutrients like vitamins, minerals, as well as antioxidants, enzymes and health fats. All of these nutrients are essential to your body so you can thrive. By adding superfoods to your diet, you’ll not only improve your health (85% of Your Super customers report feeling better after using the mixes), you’ll also save time and money.
All Products are: certified organic, non-GMO, vegan, paleo, 100% natural. And: gluten-free, dairy-free, soy-free, no sweeteners, no fillers, no additives, no preservatives or anything artificial.
Giving back: For every mix sold, Your Super donate one packet of life-saving food to children suffering from severe malnutrition through partnership with Action Against Hunger. Everyone deserves to be healthy!
Shop Your Super perfect mug here!