Support your female hormones with Your Super Moon Balance
It’s easier to spot a hormone imbalance than you might think – here are a signs you’re in need of a Moon Balance superfood solution.
- Mental and Physical Fatigue
- Weight Gain
- Headaches or Migraines
- Irregular Periods
- Stress & Depression
- Muscle or Joint Pain
- Hot Flashes
Hormones influence your mood, quality of sleep, ability to focus, skin and hair health, weight, and cognitive function. Simply put, they’re essential for your health. Using 6 powerful, superfood ingredients, this female-focused blend – Moon Balance, helps to naturally balance hormones and reduce symptoms of PMS and menopause.
Balancing your hormones doesn’t always require medication or therapy, sometimes the root of these issues lie in your diet and lifestyle choices. Luckily, paying attention to your body and adjusting to its needs is an easy way to get your health back on track!
Why do I need superfoods?
Superfoods are extremely high in micronutrients like vitamins, minerals, as well as antioxidants, enzymes and health fats. All of these nutrients are essential to your body so you can thrive. By adding superfoods to your diet, you’ll not only improve your health (85% of Your Super customers report feeling better after using the mixes), you’ll also save time and money.
MACA FROM PERU
This ancient superfood from Peru is a powerful adaptogen that was used hundreds of years ago by the Incas for more energy and hormonal balance.
- It increases libido.
- It reduces erectile dysfunction.
- It increases male fertility.
- It improves your mood.
- It balances hormones.
- It provides a boost of energy.
- It may improve memory.
BAOBAB FROM GHANA
Harvested from the “Tree of Life,” baobab is a vitamin and nutrient-rich fruit that keeps your mood stable and your hormones balanced.
- Vitamin C (7-10 times more than oranges)
- Fiber (30 times more than lettuce)
- Magnesium (5 times more than avocados)
- Potassium (6 times more than bananas)
- Calcium (2 times more than cow’s milk
Baobab is also rich in antioxidants — more than blueberries, goji berries, pomegranate, and acai — as well as polyphenols.
HIBISCUS FROM EGYPT
This superpowered plant is as practical as it is pretty, thanks to its ability to reduce mood swings while helping to alleviate PMS pain.
SHATAVARI FROM INDIA
Loved for its ability to fight symptoms of PMS, this adaptogenic herb is a hormone health superstar. If you suffer from period cramps, research shows that shatavari can help! Thanks to its anti-inflammatory properties, this superfood has muscle-relaxing effects on uterine tissue which can help relieve stomach pain.
Shatavari has long been praised for its ability to improve sex drive and promote fertility. In addition to its anti-anxiety and antidepressant effects, shatavari can increase blood flow, boost energy levels, and improve vaginal dryness – making it a potent herb for improving libido! Don’t worry men, shatavari has plenty of benefits for you, too! From improving heart health to digestive health, there’s very little shatavari doesn’t do!
AMLA BERRY FROM INDIA
Used in Ayurvedic medicine, this ancient fruit–also known as Indian Gooseberries– balances your body’s estrogen levels.
BEETROOT FROM CANADA
Cherished by the Ancient Romans, this ruby-colored vegetable reigns supreme when it comes to fighting symptoms of PMS and menopause.
HIBISCUS SOOTHES MENSTRUAL CRAMPS
Around 80% of women experience period cramps in their lifetime. And a percentage of these women suffer such extreme pain that they’re unable to attend school and work. Luckily, studies have shown that hibiscus may offer some relief.
Due to its anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties, hibiscus root has been shown to relieve menstrual pain. Additionally, various parts of the hibiscus plant have been used in ancient medicine, to treat arthritis pain, chest pain, and headaches.
Hibiscus may also promote hormonal balance, and help reduce common PMS symptoms, such as anxiety and irritability. The next time your period gets you down, whip up a warm cup of hibiscus and ginger tea! Or try our rejuvenating fruit-infused spa water!
HIBISCUS CAN REDUCE ANXIETY AND DEPRESSION
Did you know women are twice as likely to be diagnosed with depression and anxiety than men? This can largely be attributed to hormonal changes and imbalances.
In addition to relieving menstrual pain, hibiscus may also be a natural remedy for depression.
Research shows that the flavonoids in hibiscus have antidepressant properties, and may reduce anxiety and depression. In an animal study, hibiscus flowers promoted dopamine receptors (aka feel-good chemicals) in adult mice.
HIBISCUS HELPS FIGHT FREE RADICALS
Like maqui berry, hibiscus is rich in anthocyanins – a group of antioxidants that help fight free radicals.
When too many free radicals are produced, oxidative stress occurs which can lead to chronic diseases such as heart disease, type 2 diabetes, and cancer. But according to multiple studies, hibiscus holds powerful free radical-fighting abilities. In an animal study, hibiscus extract increased antioxidant enzymes and lowered the effects of free radicals by 92%!
In addition, hibiscus is high in vitamin C, which helps promote healthy skin and tissues and supports a healthy nervous system – making it your trusty health sidekick!
YOUR SUPER MOON BALANCE FOR THE ATHLETE
- Baobab provides nutrients essential for energy metabolism during exercise and muscular regeneration. (Baobab contains significant amounts of vitamin C, calcium, phosphorus, iron, potassium, magnesium, zinc, and manganese which are essential cofactors for human energy production and fat metabolism. It also contains flavonoids, triterpenoids, saponins, mucilage, steroids, tannin, and alkaloids which promote antioxidant activities in the liver and enhance stomach acid secretion to enhance protein digestion and absorption.)
- Maca has been shown to improve recovery from muscle fatigue, specifically supporting lactic and malonic acid metabolism.
- Hibiscus contains Vitamin C iron, zinc, vitamin C, vitamin E and B vitamins which are all essential for healthy carbohydrate metabolism and connective tissue healing.
- Amla contains phytonutrients which reduce oxidative stress, promote neurological and immune health. It flavonoids like rutin and quercetin which are known for preventing mast cell degranulation thereby preventing allergic symptoms usually triggered by seasonal allergies.
- Beetroot improves the use of oxygen during exercise and reduces the production of proinflammatory substances in response to injury while providing the body with vital phyto nutrients to promote cellular adaptation in response to stressful activities.
- Shatavari promotes healthy functions of the immune system and provides is antibacterial and antioxidant activities promoting optimal cellular responses to threat.
All Products are: certified organic, non-GMO, vegan, paleo, 100% natural. And: gluten-free, dairy-free, soy-free, no sweeteners, no fillers, no additives, no preservatives or anything artificial.
Giving back: For every mix sold, Your Super donate one packet of life-saving food to children suffering from severe malnutrition through partnership with Action Against Hunger. Everyone deserves to be healthy!
Shop Your Super mixes below:
- Super green
- Plant Collagen
- Forever Beautiful
- Power Matcha
- Energy Bomb
- Skinny protein
- Golden Mellow
- Magic Mushroom
Shop Your Super perfect mug here!
Check out Plant Therapy Balance essential oil blend here!