Are you relying on coffee to get out of bed in the mornings and beat the 3 PM slump?
Your Super Energy Bomb blend contain 5 energizing superfoods will boost your energy levels for hours – without the jitters and crashes. You have to feel it to believe it!
Energy Bomb superfood powder is an excellent source of antioxidants (ORAC 16500 μmol TE) and caffeine (39mg/5g). The mix is high in vitamins and minerals, such as Vitamin A, Calcium, Iron, Potassium and Zinc.
GUARANA FROM BRAZIL
This Amazonian fruit has been used for centuries by Brazilian tribes for its healing and energy-boosting properties. When it comes to its antioxidant profile, guarana is similar to green tea: it’s rich in catechins, saponins, theobromine and tannins. What makes guarana so popular is its natural caffeine content. Up to 6% of the seed contains caffeine and it’s 4-6 times more potent than coffee beans. Because of this, guarana is a common ingredient in sports and energy drinks. In fact, 70% of guarana is used by the beverage industry. The other 30% is used to make guarana powder.
- Is a natural energy booster
- May protect against cancer
- Improves your ability to learn
- Good for your heart
- May be good for your skin
- May provide pain relief
MACA FROM PERU
This ancient superfood from Peru is a powerful adaptogen that was used hundreds of years ago by the Incas for more energy and hormonal balance.
- It increases libido.
- It reduces erectile dysfunction.
- It increases male fertility.
- It improves your mood.
- It balances hormones.
- It provides a boost of energy.
- It may improve memory.
ORGANIC LUCUMA FROM PERU
It’s not only super nutritious, but also delicious with its sweet, maple-like taste! Rich in antioxidants, especially flavonoids, which are known for their anti-inflammatory and anti-cancer properties. Lucuma is also high in xanthophylls, the carotenoids that give the superfruit its yellow hue. When it comes to nutrients, lucuma contains vitamin C, zinc, calcium, fiber, potassium and iron. Lucuma powder, is commonly used as a natural sweetener in baked goods, juice and smoothies. One tablespoon of lucuma powder contains 75% less sugar than table sugar.
ACAI FROM BRAZIL
If there’s one thing acai berries are known, it’s their high antioxidant content. In addition to being rich in antioxidants, especially the all important beauty vitamins A, C and E, acai berries are also nutrient dense. They’re high in fat — but don’t worry, it’s the good fat! I’m talking about omega-3s, 6s, and 9s. On the flip side, acai berries are relatively low in sugar.
- They are good for your skin
- May have anti cancer properties
- They are good for your brain
- They are good for your heart
BANANA FROM PERU
Boost your mood and energy levels with an all-time favorite: the mighty banana. A great source of fast energy and potassium which helps your muscles to get moving!
- Source of energy
- Good for digestive health
- Good for your kidneys
- Support a healthy heart
- Can improve your mood
Use this mix for: Long-lasting energy. Feeling tired and sluggish all the time? Ditch the coffee (and the highs and lows that come with it). Start using this all natural and nutrient-dense blend of energizing superfoods to boost your energy for hours – without caffeine crashes!
- Try our favourite smoothie recipe: 1 tsp Energy Bomb, 1 banana, 50g strawberries, 1 cup of almond milk. For more recipes click here
Everyone knows they should eat lots of fresh fruits and vegetables for optimal health and energy. However, 80% of people don’t consume enough vitamins and minerals every single day! We get it, life gets busy…
That’s why Your Super created functional superfood mixes with 6 powerful, nutrient dense, complementary whole foods that are naturally high in micronutrients, such as vitamins and minerals. Save yourself time and money, and start feeling your best one spoonful at the time.
All Products are: certified organic, non-GMO, vegan, paleo, 100% natural. And: gluten-free, dairy-free, soy-free, no sweeteners, no fillers, no additives, no preservatives or anything artificial.
Giving back: For every mix sold, Your Super donate one packet of life-saving food to children suffering from severe malnutrition through partnership with Action Against Hunger. Everyone deserves to be healthy!