Goji berries are small red berries with a naturally sweet and slightly tangy taste and – like these Naturya Organic Goji Berries – usually come in a dried form.
Naturya Goji berries are grown on a plantation on the banks of the Yellow River – the second longest river in China. The rich soil provides all the water and nutrients the growing goji trees need, which each produce around 1kg of berries each.
Why are they good for you?
- Packed full of vitamins and minerals including vitamin C, iron and copper which all support the normal functioning of the immune system, helping to boost your energy levels and protect your body against illness
- Rich source of vitamin C which not only builds your immune system and reduces fatigue but also promotes healthy skin. Vitamin C contributes to collagen formation for the normal function of the skin.
- These small berries are a great source of protein, helping your body to build and maintain lean muscle mass while also aiding your muscles to recover after a workout.
- Did you know that just 25g of Goji berries contains the same amount of potassium as a small banana? Potassium is crucial to helping your muscle to function. Goji berries are also loaded with iron and copper which help to energise the body and improve athletic performance, perfect when you need an energy boost to nail that workout.
- Naturally high in fibre which is essential for supporting a healthy digestive system, reducing cholesterol and blood sugar levels.
Goji berries make a satisfying snack on their own and can also be blended into smoothies, used in trail mixes and homemade chocolates – as well as making a delicious addition to homemade curries!
If you are pregnant, nursing or have any medical condition, check with your doctor first.
This product is packaged in a factory where nuts are also handled.