La Republica – Coffee with a difference!
Get your coffee kick and FEEL GOOD about it! We always turn to coffee to help us get through a busy day, to stay focused and alert – but then we’re hit with the crash, anxious thoughts and loss of energy.
An upgrade to your current habit 7 Superfood Mushrooms have the unique ability to enhance the flavour of coffee while reducing its harsh acidic nature and the negative impact regular coffee has on our nervous system and adrenal glands. Mushroom coffee also contributes to focus, energy, neural protection, and digestive support, while supporting the immune system and helping us adapt quicker to stressors.
“We created La Republica’s functional coffee because we believe people deserve a safer, more powerful alternative to a regular cup of coffee. We wanted to replace the morning coffee ritual with a superfood beverage crafted especially for the thinkers, doers, creators, artists, and athletes of the world.” – Ian Harrison
Mushroom Coffee benefits:
- Focus without jitters
- Aids in digestion
- Tons of antioxidants
- Boosts liver health
- Decreases oxidative stress
Here are the 7 mushrooms inside La Republica mushroom coffee:
- Chaga — A favourite in functional medicine, Chaga mushrooms are utilised for their amazing immune-boosting properties. They have been shown to balance cholesterol and reduce inflammation. Fights the common cold, helps skin glow and hair grow thicker. Read more here!
- Maitake — Maitake means “dancing” in Japanese, earned this name after the people who first discovered them danced with joy when they realised their many health benefits. It contains vitamin B1, otherwise known as thiamine, which helps to keep the nervous system healthy. The maitake mushroom also contains vitamin B2, riboflavin, which assists in keeping the eyes, skin and nervous system healthy. They also contain vitamin D, which helps to keep bones and teeth healthy. These attributes make Maitake an ideal addition to a healthy diet.
- Cordyceps — also known as “Himalayan Gold” are functional mushrooms with incredible adaptogenic properties. Traditional healers and Tibetan medicine have used Cordyceps for centuries to treat a wide variety of ailments – from the common cold to cancer. Cordyceps mushrooms stimulate the central nervous system and adrenal glands to support a steady release of energy. Read more here!
- Shiitake — Shiitake mushrooms have one of the highest amounts of natural copper, a mineral that supports healthy blood vessels, bones, and immune support. Shiitake mushrooms offer several nutrients of interest to vegetarians and vegans, helping reduce the risk of deficiencies. Shiitake mushrooms are a good source of zinc. The potassium in shiitake mushrooms is also beneficial for reducing blood pressure.
- Lion’s Mane — helps support brain health by promoting neuronal growth and protecting nerve fibres. This has been shown to boost cognitive function, optimising focus and creativity. Research has found that lion’s mane may protect against dementia, reduce mild symptoms of anxiety and depression and help repair nerve damage. It also has strong anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and immune-boosting abilities and been shown to lower the risk of heart disease, cancer, ulcers and diabetes in animals. Read more here!
- Reishi —Known as the “Queen of Mushrooms,” Reishi mushrooms are considered adaptogens due to their ability to help you manage stress – but they do a lot more than just that! These functional mushrooms have been shown to improve mood, decrease anxiety and depression, and reduce fatigue – making reishi one of the best adaptogens for anxietyThey’re also considered a powerful anti-inflammatory, and can help protect your immune system. Read more here!
- Turkey Tail — Contain prebiotics which assist the microbiome. They feed the good bacteria in the gut, in particular acidophilus and bifidobacterium which are very beneficial to anyone suffering from leaky gut syndrome, a precursor to many diseases such as Crohn’s, IBS and even autism. A smoother digestion process will lead to better absorption of key nutrients, enhanced elimination of toxins, increased energy and vitality and healthy weight loss. Turkey Tail mushrooms are high in the protein bound polysaccharides PSK and PSP – both types of beta glucans. It is these compounds, that are thought to be responsible for its powerful immune boosting properties – improving the ability of the immune system’s natural killer cells which protect the body against viruses and bacteria.
La Republica use whole fruiting bodies (not mushrooms grown on grains and ground together) for their maximum nutritional and flavor profile. Their mushrooms are wild harvested and wild cultivated from the best organic growers around the world.
Coffee is organically grown 100% Arabica Coffee freeze-dried by an exclusive certified organic process. La Republica coffee is grown sustainably by small farm indigenous growers who form the basis for Fair Trade exchange.
How to use it: Despite the name it doesn’t taste like mushrooms at all, it tastes like coffee! Dark, rich coffee flavor with the added chocolaty earthiness of the mushroom extracts
Use 1 tsp of La Republica mushroom coffee, add hot water and a splash of milk (if desired).
Manage your stress & enhance your mood with Your Super Magic Mushroom Superfood mix, shop here!
Perfect for all diets: Vegan, Organic, Dairy-Free, Keto, Paleo, Gluten-Free; NON- GMO, no mycelium fillers, never fermented, never grown on oats or rice. Wild harvested and wild cultivated.
Packaging: No waste because La Republica use a BPA-free, UV protecting reusable jar, so none of the critical beta-glucans are lost.
Manufacturing: Gold Standard SQF Level 3 facility in Los Angeles.