Instead of reaching for that second or third cup of coffee, try reaching for Plant Therapy Energy Blend essential oil instead. Use energizing oils to lift you out of midday grogginess, motivate you to get to the gym, or simply to fight off fatigue and make the most of your day.
- Helps you to overcome physical, emotional, and mental exhaustion*
- Stimulating and energizing*
- Improves focus and concentration*
- Helps you to power through mental fatigue and sluggishness*
- Perfect for an energy boost in the morning or to get through a mid afternoon slump*
The uplifting oils of Orange Blood and Geranium Egyptian help to ease away tension from daily stress and balance emotions; Peppermint and Lemon add an energizing burst that keeps you alert and focused; Ginger Root and Eucalyptus Globulus bring warmth and healthy circulation to revitalize your mind and body.
- Blood Orange Essential Oil: This zesty oil uplifts the mind and the mood, helping to facilitate the flow of energy, emotions, and the ability to communicate. It also helps to ease inflammation and discomfort within the body.*
- Peppermint Essential Oil: Just one deep inhale of peppermint oil can refresh and reinvigorate the mind! It is especially helpful for those with fatigue issues, and it helps to improve energy levels, focus, and concentration.*
- Lemon Essential Oil: In this blend of essential oils for energy and concentration, lemon plays a key role. It is a cheering, uplifting oil that boosts the mood and helps you overcome anxiety and depression. But it also helps to boost concentration and focus — and the self-confidence you need to tackle the task at hand!*
- Ginger Root Essential Oil: This warming essential oil reduces anxiety and exhaustion, providing a much-needed boost to confidence and energy. Its spicy aroma will stimulate your mind, emotions, and body!*
- Eucalyptus Globulus Essential Oil: If your mind is feeling worn out and overworked, this is the oil to help you out! It improves mental activity and alertness by helping the body increase blood flow through the relaxation of blood vessels. More blood to the brain means more brain power! It’s also helpful in easing minor discomfort and pain throughout the body, which can interfere with energy and the ability to focus.*
- Egyptian Geranium Essential Oil: This oil helps to balance hormone production, including cortisol and other stress-related hormones. It will also support those struggling with depression or negativity. The boost in circulation will help boost your energy and your mental clarity!*
Place a few drops in a diffuser to promote a lively atmosphere at home or at work. Use at 3% in a body lotion, or in a massage oil for an invigorating and uplifting massage.
Cautions: Do not use this blend within several hours of bedtime as you may find it difficult to wind down and fall asleep.
Plant Therapy is passionate about quality and safety. They test every single batch of oils for in-depth information on each chemical constituent with GC-MS testing, and evaluate each oil’s color, consistency, and general appearance to give you the most accurate information possible.
THIRD-PARTY TESTING – All Plant Therapy essential oils go through rigorous independent third-party testing. These GC-MS test reports, which provide in-depth information on the chemical constituents in each oil, can be found on Plant Therapy website. They show you exactly what’s in the oils you buy.
GMP CERTIFICATION – Plant Therapy has been awarded the certificate of compliance by the Cosmetic Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) under ISO 22716. In other words, everything from ingredients to the production process to packaging and labeling meets the highest standards.
Keep out of reach of children. If under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. External use only.
Cats parents please read more here!