There are various holistic uses for essential oils, all the way from puberty to menopause. Whether you have challenges with premenstrual symptoms, are experiencing pregnancy-related nausea or are having hot flashes, essential oils may be able to support healthy functioning.
Plant Therapy Balance Essential Oil Blend contains powerful Palmarosa, soothing Lavender, Petitgrain, Clary Sage, Bourbon Geranium, Ylang Ylang Complete, Neroli, and much-loved Rose and Jasmine Absolute.
- Palmarosa Essential Oil: Palmarosa has many benefits, including its ability to soothe and moisturize dehydrated skin. In this blend, we’ve chosen it for its properties that help protect the heart from depression, emotional exhaustion, anxiety, and anger.
- Lavender Essential Oil: Lavender is probably best known for its relaxing properties. It helps to ease stress, frustration, anxiety, and a feeling of being overwhelmed. It also helps to reduce bloating and cramping of the abdomen for those who struggle with painful periods.
- Petitgrain Essential Oil: Refreshing and invigorating, petitgrain is a nerving, which means it has a soothing, relaxing effect on the nerves. It helps calm anxiety, anger, and even helps to ease insomnia. It’s an all-around perfect essential oil for dealing with the turbulent emotions that can accompany that time of the month or menopause.
- Clary Sage Essential Oil: This oil is a favorite go-to for women and is considered one of the most important essential oils for women’s health. When used topically, it helps to ease occasional, normal menstrual pain and cramping and other symptoms of PMS. It also supports women as they transition through menopause.
- Geranium Essential Oil: This sweet, earthy smelling oil helps to positively impact the endocrine system, helping to balance hormones related to stress and anxiety. It’s also particularly helpful for women struggling with PMS or menopause. It helps reduce the frequency and intensity of hot flashes, and can help to stabilise women’s hormonal levels.
- Ylang Ylang Essential Oil: This beautifully aromatic oil helps to lift depression and relax the mind and body. It promotes feelings of joy and hope. As a nervine, it also stimulates and supports the nervous system.
- Rose Absolute Essential Oil: Widely loved for its fragrance, rose essential oil helps to boost confidence and self-esteem, giving you a much needed emotional boost during trying times. It also stimulates the hormone secretions which trigger menstruation and helps to ease cramps, nausea, fatigue associated with menstruation and PMS.
- Jasmine Absolute Essential Oil: Beautifully fragrant, jasmine essential oil will lift the spirit and calm the mind. It also helps to bring on delayed periods and helps provide relief from the discomfort associated with menses; fatigue, annoyance, nausea, bloating, muscle spasms, and mood swings.
- Neroli Essential Oil: This oil can give your body and mind a much-needed break. It helps to sedate your metabolic function and emotional state, giving you relief from anxiety, anger, depression, and more.
Hormones play a big part in our sexuality and when they are out of balance, the body suffers. Studies have shown that Clary Sage, Neroli, Lavender, Geranium, and Rose Otto are helpful in reducing stress and improving sexual function.
Plant Therapy Balance Synergy Blend can also be used to calm and bring balance to a woman’s life. Not only is this blend balancing and calming, but it also has a few essential oils, such as Jasmine and Ylang Ylang, that are known aphrodisiacs. Win-win!
These essential oils combine to create a lovely, calming floral blend. Plant Therapy Balance Essential Oil Blend was created to help women feel more emotionally balanced, especially during the mentally turbulent time around your menstrual cycle. Sometimes a simple sniff with your eyes closed can help you remain calm and in control of your emotions.
Diffuse into the air, mix into a body oil or add a few drops to an Epsom salts bath. May also be added to your shampoo and conditioner or to other body care products. It makes a lovely perfume and/or body mist. For topical use, dilute to 3%.
Try our best selling superfood mix – Moon Balance here!
Plant Therapy is passionate about quality and safety. They test every single batch of oils for in-depth information on each chemical constituent with GC-MS testing, and evaluate each oil’s color, consistency, and general appearance to give you the most accurate information possible.
THIRD-PARTY TESTING – All Plant Therapy essential oils go through rigorous independent third-party testing. These GC-MS test reports, which provide in-depth information on the chemical constituents in each oil, can be found on Plant Therapy website. They show you exactly what’s in the oils you buy.
GMP CERTIFICATION – Plant Therapy has been awarded the certificate of compliance by the Cosmetic Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) under ISO 22716. In other words, everything from ingredients to the production process to packaging and labeling meets the highest standards.