A lot of calming essential oils and essential oil blends are perfect for relaxation and winding down — but not always great when you’re trying to calm and focus your mind! Instead of simply relieving stress and anxiety, this blend of essential oils for meditation provides mental clarity, better focus, and easing of stress and anxiety!
Plant Therapy Meditation Blend helps evoke a calm alertness, helping to take you into a calmer, more meditative state of mind.
- Helps to calm the mind and emotions
- Stimulates mental clarity and focus
- Increases positive thinking and self-confidence
- Promotes calm alertness
Meet the ingredients:
- Ylang Ylang Essential Oil: Probably best known for its beautiful fragrance, Ylang Ylang offers much more than that! It helps to relieve depressed emotions and relaxes the body. It also boosts feelings of love and connection, while reducing stress and anxiety.*
- Patchouli Essential Oil: In our blend of essential oils for meditation, patchouli helps you say goodbye to negative thoughts and self-talk, uplifting the mood and easing tension. It also stimulates blood circulation, which helps to keep your body oxygenated and energized. No falling asleep during this meditation session!*
- Frankincense Serrata Essential Oil: Frankincense essential oil has a history so rich in religious and ritual uses, that it is hardly surprising to find it in this blend. This incredibly aromatic essential oil eases stress and anxiety and improves mental clarity.*
- Clary Sage Essential Oil: Fight off negative thoughts, sadness, and anxiety with Clary Sage! This oil has an undeniable calming effect and is especially helpful for those suffering from chronic stress or health issues.*
- Sweet Orange Essential Oil: Sweet Orange will help uplift your mood, give you a burst of self-confidence, and help you stay focused on your practice.*
- Thyme Essential Oil: This oil gives your body a boost by increasing immune response, circulation, and helping to gently stimulate just about all your various organs and systems within the body. Its an excellent addition to our blend of essential oils for meditation, thanks to its ability to increase energy and focus while promoting a tranquil emotional landscape.*
Use in a diffuser or in topical applications. For topical use, dilute to 3-5%. Add to massage oils, body care products, or dilute with your favorite carrier oil and apply directly to your wrists and/or temples. Now — go get your zen on!
Plant Therapy is passionate about quality and safety. They test every single batch of oils for in-depth information on each chemical constituent with GC-MS testing, and evaluate each oil’s color, consistency, and general appearance to give you the most accurate information possible.
THIRD-PARTY TESTING – All Plant Therapy essential oils go through rigorous independent third-party testing. These GC-MS test reports, which provide in-depth information on the chemical constituents in each oil, can be found on Plant Therapy website. They show you exactly what’s in the oils you buy.
GMP CERTIFICATION – Plant Therapy has been awarded the certificate of compliance by the Cosmetic Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) under ISO 22716. In other words, everything from ingredients to the production process to packaging and labeling meets the highest standards.