If you’re looking for an all-natural exfoliator for your skin, the Plant Therapy Himalayan Salt is your best bet! Popularly known as the rarest and healthiest type of salt, there’s no doubt why Himalayan Pink Salt skyrocketed to popularity among beauty enthusiasts.
Plant Therapy Himalyan Salt Scrub is packed with natural, hydrating ingredients, helps soften skin while supporting a healthy glow. The aroma of this scrub Sweet Orange & Neroli is an excellent spa-like addition to your skincare routine.
The fine grain Plant Therapy Pink Himalayan Salt provides gentle exfoliation that helps remove dead skin cells and other impurities from pores. The combination of Almond, Grapeseed, and Camellia oils, along with Vitamin E, help condition and moisturize your skin, making it ideal for revitalizing rough areas like feet, elbows, hands, and calluses. For a final touch, Sweet Orange and Neroli Essential Oils give this scrub a delightful citrus aroma with light floral notes as well as a sublte orange hue.
Incorporating salt scrubs into your regular beauty routine can help increase circulation and assist in the rejuvenation of your skin cells, helping to leave your skin refreshed and revitalized.
Meet the Ingredients:
- Salt: Pink Himalayan Salt contains a variety of essential and trace minerals and helps buff away rough skin. Shop here!
- Sweet Almond Oil: This oil helps soften and condition the skin while soothing dry and irritated areas. Shop here!
- Glycerin: Naturally derived from plant oils, it adds body and consistency to products and helps the skin to attract and retain its own natural moisturizer.
- Grape Seed Oil: This oil has numerous fatty acids and its rich, silky texture is great for helping soothe dryness and irritation.
- Camellia Sinensis Seed Oil: Camellia Oil helps refine mature skin and helps nourish your complexion.
- Vitamin E: A powerful antioxidant that is widely used in cosmetics to help reduce the appearance of skin damage.
- Silica: A common mineral, this helps maintain a uniform consistency in this product.
What Are The Benefits Of Neroli?
Neroli oil stimulates skin cells to regenerate, giving it anti-scarring properties. This makes neroli a fantastic ingredient to rub on stretch marks, dark spots and scars.
Along with its regenerative qualities, neroli oil is also antiseptic, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving. This makes it useful to treat pimples and acne and reduce the redness associated with breakouts. Solidifying neroli as a skin care saviour, it can also be used to treat oily skin, reduce fine lines and hydrate all skin types.
Benefits of sweet orange essential oil
The benefits of the humble orange oil go along way in protecting the skin from free radicals and healing it from acne. This essential oil is one of the most effective for keeping your skin clean and clear of acne.
- Calm your mood: Research suggests that this natural oil can help to calm the heart rate and reduce levels of cortisol secretion to help keep feelings of stress and anxiety to a minimum.
- Sleep better: Sweet Orange Oil can have a calming effect on the mind and body and can therefore help reduce problems with sleeping.
These thoughtfully chosen ingredients are not tested on animals. Plant Therapy scrubs are made without synthetic fragrances, parabens, alcohol, or detergents.
Directions: Massage Plant Therapy Himalayan salt scrub onto clean skin (wet or dry) in a circular motion. Rinse with water.
Plant Therapy scrubs are ideal for use on the body but can be used on the face. However, we recommend testing a small patch of skin on your neck and checking for negative reactions for a day or two before applying to the whole face. Exfoliating the face should always be done gently and know that exfoliation of any kind has the potential to irritate or aggravate acne, blemishes, and abrasions. Also, take care not to use these scrubs on open or irritated skin as it could sting or burn (think jumping into the ocean right after shaving).
To avoid aggravating your skin and/or over-exfoliating, we recommend limiting the use of scrubs to once a week.
THIRD-PARTY TESTING – All Plant Therapy essential oils go through rigorous independent third-party testing. These GC-MS test reports, which provide in-depth information on the chemical constituents in each oil, can be found on Plant Therapy website. They show you exactly what’s in the oils you buy.
GMP CERTIFICATION – Plant Therapy has been awarded the certificate of compliance by the Cosmetic Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) under ISO 22716. In other words, everything from ingredients to the production process to packaging and labeling meets the highest standards.