Plant Therapy Sensual Synergy blend is the perfect oil to use with your partner to create a serious spark. Scents already play a powerful role in setting an atmosphere and sparking pleasant memories. Using essential oils for their natural aroma and therapeutic benefits will only enhance the experience.
So you might be wondering how exactly essential oils can help you in the bedroom.
Because no, they won’t magically boost your libido or give you the sex drive of someone in their twenties. However, essential oils are wonderful for helping ease some of the underlying issues that might be negatively affecting your sex life like stress, confidence, communication, and fatigue. By using oils or blends like Be Mine, they can help promote relaxation, ease worries, and boost energy, all of which can help you “get in the mood”.
And even if things are going great in the bedroom, essential oils can provide something extra to let your special someone know you put extra time and thought into creating a romantic atmosphere. Additionally, scents are strongly tied to memory, so any time you use a specific blend for your intimate moments, you can tie that scent to the memories and experiences.
Whether you diffuse, apply as a personal fragrance, use in a couples bath or massage oil, Plant Therapy Sensual blend helps you achieve that sexy, feel-good ambiance you want!
The romantic, rich scents of Plant Therapy Sensual help you get in the mood by promoting relaxation and stimulating the senses. The floral overtones of Ylang Ylang Complete and Jasmine Absolute give way to the more subtle, woody notes of Australian Sandalwood and Patchouli. Orange Sweet and Lavender round out the blend for an overall balance.
- Ylang Ylang Essential Oil: Get the romance going with this wonderfully fragrant oil! It’s a perfect, aromatic addition to our blend of sensual essential oils. It helps to bring back a spark for those with low libido and frigidity.
- Patchouli Essential Oil: Patchouli oil is helpful for supporting sexual problems such as impotence, loss of libido, disinterest in sex, erectile dysfunctions, frigidity, and more. It’s been used as an aphrodisiac for hundreds of years!
- Sweet Orange Essential Oil: This oil is a natural sedative that helps you to relax and unwind. It helps to calm anxiety and is particularly helpful for easing nerves in the bedroom. It can resolve frigidity issues, erectile problems, impotence, loss of interest in sex and low libido.
- Lavender Essential Oil: When it’s time for relaxation and fun, lavender is essential. It helps to ease headaches, depression, anxiety, and nervous tension, which can all affect sexual performance and desire.
- Sandalwood Essential Oil: Sandalwood helps to ease anxiety, fear, and stress — all of which can contribute to low sexual desire. By calming the mind and helping to loosen up the body, sandalwood helps create a sensual atmosphere.
- Jasmine Absolute Essential Oil: It’s no surprise that this fragrant oil that has been so long associated with love and romance would end up in our blend of sensual essential oils! Jasmine boosts the libido and enhances sexual desire. It also helps to resolve issues of frigidity, impotence, and other sexual disorders.
- Fractionated Coconut Oil: This form of coconut oil absorbs quickly into the skin, making it a perfect massage oil to set the mood. It’s moisturizing and nourishing for the skin.
Diffuse or use in a massage (diluted in a carrier oil) to promote togetherness and add a little romance to your bedroom. The romantic qualities of Sensual will awaken passions with its exotic blend of floral and woody aromas.
Aromatic: Diffuse 2-3 drops in 100 mL of water, or use in a personal inhaler.
Topical: Dilute to 2-5% in a carrier.
Quick Essential Oil Recipe for Sensual Body Powder:
- 1/2 cup arrowroot or cornstarch
- 1 TBSP Epsom salt
- 2 TBSP baking soda
- 3-5 drops Sensual blend
Measure dry ingredients into blender, whiz to grind together. As blender is running, drip in 3-5 drops Sensual synergy. Continue to blend for another few seconds. Package in a container of choice
Plant Therapy is passionate about quality and safety. They test every single batch of oils for in-depth information on each chemical constituent with GC-MS testing, and evaluate each oil’s color, consistency, and general appearance to give you the most accurate information possible.
THIRD-PARTY TESTING – All Plant Therapy essential oils go through rigorous independent third-party testing. These GC-MS test reports, which provide in-depth information on the chemical constituents in each oil, can be found on Plant Therapy website. They show you exactly what’s in the oils you buy.
GMP CERTIFICATION – Plant Therapy has been awarded the certificate of compliance by the Cosmetic Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) under ISO 22716. In other words, everything from ingredients to the production process to packaging and labeling meets the highest standards.