King Kalm CBD for pets combines highest-quality CBD oil and the extremely beneficial krill oil. Rich in Omega-3 fats, krill oil is known for its calming effect and antioxidant properties that work together with CBD’s own therapeutic properties to promote a healthy immune system.
What are Cannabinoids?
Did you know the cannabis plant has over 100 cannabinoids that are being scientifically investigated for their health benefits? Cannabinoids have powerful anti-inflammatory and pain relieving properties that work naturally with the human and pet body’s Endocannabinoid System to produce a wide variety of health benefits.
How Does CBD Work on Pets?
It appears to work on pets in just the same way that it works on humans – CBD interacts with the Endocannabinoid System which we all have inside our bodies.
The Endocannabinoid System is a network of sensors, or receptors, that monitor the body and when instability occurs it acts to return the body to homeostasis or balance.
In other words, if a horse has inflammation in its leg the Endocannabinoid System would be involved in trying to get rid of that inflammation and return the leg to its pre-inflammation state.
Endocannabinoid System Helps Regulate:
- Sleep Stress Response
- Energy and Balance
- Nervous System
- Immune Function
King Kalm CBD oil and Krill Fish oil work amazingly together and,
- May help with anxiousness
- May alleviate pet discomfort
- May help reduce inflammation & noise phobia
Why Choose King Kalm:
- Broad spectrum Phytocannabinoid rich oils
- CO2 extraction – is the process in which extract the CBD from the hemp plant at a low temperature, under high pressure. This allow to capture CO2 in a liquid state and efficiently draw the CBD and terpenes from the plant material.
- King Kanine use only natural and organic hemp oil, sourced from the best ingredients. Their hemp oil company is one of the few manufacturers to combine compounds such as Arctic krill and Copaiba oil to increase effectiveness.
- Each product is formulated with your pet in mind manufactured in our GMP Certified, ISO-9001 FDA registered facility.
- King Kalm CBD for cats and dogs are always tested in a third-party ISO certified lab to ensure dose accuracy, purity, and consistency.
- Homogenously suspended in Krill oil and lavender
- Edible recipes are formulated by license holistic physician and nutritional expert
- Free of solvents, pesticides, metals and unnatural substances
- All oils come with a dosing chart and oral syringe (charts and delivery method is to ensure the maximum amount of CBD per dose)
What makes King Kalm CBD different to other CBD products
King Kalm CBD is derived from Broad Spectrum Cannabidiol Oils. Extracted from the highest quality all naturally occurring hemp and suspended in high omega-3 Krill Oil. CBD is lab tested vigorously and often for its potency and bio-availability. They do not use ANY artificial ingredients, flavors, preservatives, or colors whatsoever. Product is 100% pure and something that can be found only in nature.
“We only create and sell a product we would give to our own pets”
King Kalm CBD oil is perfect for dogs, cats, as well as other common household pets.
How do I know which strength/bottle to choose
Choosing a product is completely dependent on what you are treating and the weight of your pet. Please use the charts to choose. We recommend trying King Kalm for at least one month to witness any changes in your pet.
Please use the charts to choose:
- Small sized pet 20 lbs & under – King Kalm 75mg bottle (approximately 2.5mg / 1ML)
- Medium sized pet 21lbs to 50 lbs –King Kalm 150mg bottle (approximately 5mg / 1ML)
- Large sized pet over 50 lbs –King Kalm 300mg bottle (approximately 10mg / 1ML)
- Extra Large sized –King Kalm 600mg bottle (approximately 20mg / 1ML)
Dosage chart available in pictures slide.
Due to recent studies and customer reviews, splitting the recommended dose into two servings has proven most effective. Best results direct to the pet mouth.
How do I give CBD oil to my pet
Each box comes with an oral syringe to administer in their mouth. That is the preferred method but you can put it in your pets food as a second option. Administer the dose once a day and take notes of how your pet is responding. Monitor the signs and symptoms over a few days to weeks’ time. Make adjustments based on your pets response.
From the Founder
“We have such a great team of professionals who care so passionately about the pets we are helping and the products we sell. I think this is what people notice most about King Kanine when they meet us,” says King Kanine CEO Jeff Riman.
“The future for King Kanine is exciting. Our goal is simply to be the best at what we do. Our mantra has always been, ‘We don’t need a ton of products, but just a ton of quality.’ This is how we will continue to mold our company and our brand message moving into the future.”
Our customers love King Kalm Balm, shop here!
Read more about Pet Wellness in our blog here!
CBD Oil Color May Vary
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease. Keep out of reach of children. We always recommend consulting with your veterinarian prior to using our products.