Plant Therapy Respir Aid cooling, soothing blend of essential oils for congestion is a perfect choice to help ease coughs, spasms, phlegm, and discomfort of the lungs. Combining a blend of pine and herbal essential oils traditionally associated with fresh air, clear lungs, and healthy bodies, Respir Aid is absolutely essential to have on hand next time you or a family member catches the seasonal bug!
- Eucalyptus Essential Oil: This oil will help the body fight against respiratory tract infections, including colds, coughs, runny noses, sore throats, congestion, bronchitis, and sinusitis.
- Pine Essential Oil: Everyone knows that the aroma of a fresh pine forest is one of the best ways to clear the lungs and feel invigorated. Pine Essential Oil is excellent for supporting the relief of respiratory problems and is excellent at loosening phlegm and mucus from the respiratory tract so you can eliminate them.
- Peppermint Essential Oil: With what seems to be almost endless therapeutic benefits, peppermint essential oil is particularly helpful in clearing the lungs and sinuses of congestion and easing the discomfort associated with illness, such as nausea, headache, and fever.
- Lavender Essential Oil: A perfect oil to include in this blend of essential oils for congestion and cough, lavender supports the body against throat infection, flu, cough, cold, sinus congestion, and much more. It helps to loosen phlegm, eases spasming muscles, and promotes calm and restfulness so that you can focus on getting better.
- Spruce Essential Oil: No blend of essential oils for congestion and cough would be complete without spruce. Hit helps to clear respiratory blockages, balances the endocrine system, and aids the body in its fight against bacteria and viral infections.
- Cypress Essential Oil: Cypress essential oil helps clear the sinuses and increase airflow for those struggling with coughs, bronchitis, congestion, allergies, and more. It also helps to calm the nerves for better sleep, a key component of quick recovery from illness.
- Marjoram Essential Oil: This oil eases the discomfort of colds, fevers, and flu. It helps to reduce muscle spasms in the respiratory for easier, deeper breathing and better rest. It also supports the body in its fight against bacteria, viruses, and infection.
Place 1-2 drops in a large bowl of water that is just too hot for skin contact, but not boiling, and inhale for 5 minutes. This method is not safe for small children. Alternatively, mix at a 5% dilution in a carrier oil or balm and use as a chest rub.
Plant Therapy is passionate about quality and safety. They test every single batch of oils for in-depth information on each chemical constituent with GC-MS testing, and evaluate each oil’s color, consistency, and general appearance to give you the most accurate information possible.
THIRD-PARTY TESTING – All Plant Therapy essential oils go through rigorous independent third-party testing. These GC-MS test reports, which provide in-depth information on the chemical constituents in each oil, can be found on Plant Therapy website. They show you exactly what’s in the oils you buy.
GMP CERTIFICATION – Plant Therapy has been awarded the certificate of compliance by the Cosmetic Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) under ISO 22716. In other words, everything from ingredients to the production process to packaging and labeling meets the highest standards.