One of our favourite ways to get the most out of Plant Therapy essential oils is with a pre-diluted roll-on! They’re portable, easy to use and can provide you with the support you need, whenever you need it.
We all experience discomfort at one time or another. Pain in our muscles or joints can make everyday tasks suddenly very unpleasant. Whether it’s an achy, overworked muscle, or joints feeling sore from inflammation, you are going to love Plant Therapy’s Rapid Relief Synergy Blend that will help you manage your perception of pain.
Ease away discomfort the natural way with Plant Therapy Rapid Relief essential oil synergy. A pure blend that increases circulation for fast relief. This 100% pure, undiluted essential oil synergy blend includes the highest quality essential oils, which include:
- Ginget roots – is widely known to help reduce inflammation, which consequently can lower the pain and discomfort associated with stiff and sore joints.
- Peppermint – Peppermint can help support an overall healthy respiratory system. When congestion has you feeling icky, this essential oil can help clear such issues for easy breathing. Plus, this can also help support a healthy digestive system. When the occasional upset stomach or nausea starts causing trouble for you. The stress in the mind or on the body can also cause irritating head or neck tension.
- Clove Bud – Due to its warming and stimulating benefits, it makes it the ideal contender for alleviating almost any issues related to pain.
- Laurel Leaf – The main chemical component of Laurel Leaf Essential Oil (1,8-Cineole) is known to be helpful for all kinds of respiratory issues, including symptoms stemming from bronchitis and asthma. It’s an excellent expectorant that helps open the lungs so you can breathe deep and fully.
- Black Pepper, Cinnamon Cassia, German Chamomile, Juniper Berry, and Thyme.
These oils blended together will help warm the area of concern and increase circulation giving you a sense of relief and ease. By adding Rapid Relief to your favorite carrier oil, lotion, liniments, or compress recipes you can be sure to enjoy the relief given from this warming, soothing blend.
How to use it: For best results, apply directly to the area(s) of concern.
The best places to use any Plant Therapy roll-ons:
- Your Wrists -Your wrists are also pulse point, making it another ideal place for your favorite essential oil perfume. Plus, it also works well as an easy place to get a whiff of your favorite synergy while enjoying their therapeutic benefits. Your wrists are close at hand, but at the same time, you won’t feel overpowered by the aroma.
- Your Temples – This is the ideal choice any time you feel a headache coming, whether from stress, tension or any other reason.
- Your Stomach -This is one of the most popular places to use roll-ons and probably because it can be a source of such discomfort. Everything from gas, bloating, nausea, stomach aches, and menstrual cramps can put a damper on your day.
- Your Chest – Applying roll-ons to your chest is especially helpful during times of seasonal illnesses. If you’re suffering from a cough that just won’t go away, congestion, or seasonal allergy sympto
- Your Neck – There are two really great reasons to use a roll-on on your neck. The first is to help with any pain or tension. The second reason is that it’s the ideal place for perfume! By putting your blend on your pulse points, the fragrance gets a little extra heat and can help intensify the scent.
What others says about Plant Therapy Rapid Relief roll-on:
“I carry this roll on oil in my bag for any pain related issues, it works wonders.” -egarza9754
“I love it…I make a roller ball with it and it helps ease the pain of arthritis and muscle pain” – Lisa M.
“Fast relief for both ovarian/menstrual pain and cervical dystonia pain. My husband and I both use it regularly. The other day I had some serious pain in my foot where I previously severed a tendon (it has long since healed). It was difficult to walk. I rolled on some Rapid Relief and the pain went from an 8 to 3 and I could put shoes on and walk without discomfort” -Corrie G
“Provided quick and effective relief for sore muscles and painful muscle cramps at that time of the month. So glad I’ve discovered this natural remedy. No more taking pain killers for me.” – Peiyin H.
Plant Therapy is passionate about quality and safety. They test every single batch of oils for in-depth information on each chemical constituent with GC-MS testing, and evaluate each oil’s color, consistency, and general appearance to give you the most accurate information possible.
THIRD-PARTY TESTING – All Plant Therapy essential oils go through rigorous independent third-party testing. These GC-MS test reports, which provide in-depth information on the chemical constituents in each oil, can be found on Plant Therapy website. They show you exactly what’s in the oils you buy.
GMP CERTIFICATION – Plant Therapy has been awarded the certificate of compliance by the Cosmetic Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) under ISO 22716. In other words, everything from ingredients to the production process to packaging and labeling meets the highest standards.