Stay fresh and smell fantastic with Plant Therapy Natural Deodorant.
Plant Therapy natural ingredients will help your underarms stay fresh throughout the day while helping absorb and minimize wetness. Starting with a nourishing base of Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, and earth wax, the combination of tapioca starch, baking soda, and magnesium hydroxide work together to help neutralize odor, absorb wetness and keep you feeling dry.
Natural scent of Grapefruit and Cardamom will leave you with the smell of woody, spicy, and citrusy freshness. Natural scent of Tiare Flower will leave you with a sweet, floral, and fruity scent.
Meet the Ingredients:
Plant Therapy natural deodorant does not contain aluminum. Found in most antiperspirants, aluminum works by blocking the pores and not allowing sweat to escape. This can lead to problems like irritation, stains on your clothing, or even overheating as it interferes with your body’s natural process of cooling down. By using natural ingredients to absorb wetness, it allows your body to self regulate the temperature while keeping you fresh and dry. Let’s take a look at each of the superstar ingredients and how they work to keep you smelling good.
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride: Derived from coconuts, this oil helps the deodorant go on smoothly.
- Tapioca Starch: Extracted from the cassava plant, this starch helps keep you feeling dry throughout the day.
- Ozokerite: Also known as earth wax, it stabilizes all the ingredients and helps keep things properly emulsified.
- Magnesium Hydroxide: Also found in antacids like Milk of Magnesia, Magnesium Hydroxide partners with baking soda to help neutralize odor-causing bacteria.
- Sodium BIcarbonate: Also known as baking soda, it is a natural and safe mineral that helps neutralize odor-causing bacteria. *For those sensitive to baking soda, we have a sensitive skin deodorant in the works! Stay tuned.
- Coconut Oil: Also known as Cocos Nucifera Oil, it provides an excellent base for the deodorant and is packed with rich fatty acids, vitamins, and antioxidants.
- Shea Butter: A great moisturizer that is full of antioxidants and vitamins. After all, your pits need a little love too.
- Lactobacillus: A healthy bacteria and probiotic that is naturally found in your gut. It helps combat the bad, odor-causing bacteria found under your arms.
- Natural Fragrance: Made from only pure essential oils and isolates (chemical constituents isolated from essential oils for their aroma), this completely natural ingredient gives the deodorant, and your underarms, a wonderfully fresh scent.
Tips for Making the Switch
If you’ve been using traditional deodorant for years, switching to natural deodorant can be a stinkier process than maybe you were expecting. As your pits detox and your pores start to become unclogged from the aluminum, it can cause extra odor leading to a very smelly transition period. Don’t despair! While you’re waiting for your pits to get used to the switch, you can add a few things to your routine to keep the odor to a minimum as you embrace your new natural journey.
- Apple Cider Vinegar: ACV doesn’t just belong in your kitchen. Widely appreciated for its antibacterial properties, it can help minimize odor during your transition. Just make sure to dilute it in equal parts water before applying it to your underarms.
- Bentonite Clay: Another great ingredient for your arsenal when it comes to making the switch to natural deodorant. It may help speed up the detox process and soothe your skin.
- Charcoal Scrub: Don’t forget to exfoliate! (Gently, of course.) The scrub can help unclog your pores so your body can adapt to the new deodorant.
- Time: In addition to the other products, your underarms just need some time. It will vary from person to person. But don’t give up! Your body will adjust and things will find their equilibrium before you know it.
This natural deodorant is made without synthetic fragrance, parabens, and aluminum. It’s also non-GMO and cruelty free.
Plant Therapy is passionate about quality and safety. They test every single batch of oils for in-depth information on each chemical constituent with GC-MS testing, and evaluate each oil’s color, consistency, and general appearance to give you the most accurate information possible.
THIRD-PARTY TESTING – All Plant Therapy essential oils go through rigorous independent third-party testing. These GC-MS test reports, which provide in-depth information on the chemical constituents in each oil, can be found on Plant Therapy website. They show you exactly what’s in the oils you buy.
GMP CERTIFICATION – Plant Therapy has been awarded the certificate of compliance by the Cosmetic Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) under ISO 22716. In other words, everything from ingredients to the production process to packaging and labeling meets the highest standards.
What others says about Plant Therapy natural deodorant:
“I’ve been using natural deodorants for several years now and have tried several different brands and this one has been the best one so far! The scent is nice and I feel like it stays on me for the entire day. My underarms stay dry and don’t smell (bad)!” – Wendy
“Just love this deodorant! It feels silky soft on my skin and smells wonderful. Not only that, it actually works! Not all natural deodorants do. I have all three scents and switch off depending on my mood. I can’t decide if the Grapefruit or Tiare Flower are my favorites, I go back and forth.” -Doneene
“No white residue no stinky pits” – Renee