Pet Anxiety Bundle Includes:
- King Kalm CBD oil 75mg
- Plant Therapy Confident K9 Essential oil Blend (this product doesn’t contain CBD)
- Plant Therapy Paw Pal Diffuser
Types of anxiety in dogs
- Separation anxiety – when your dog doesn’t like to be separated from you, is the most common form of anxiety.
Fear of loud noises – Things like thunderstorms and fireworks can trigger anxiety in dogs. Dogs are naturally fearful of those events because they are loud and scary, so they learn to associate the (lower level)noise of wind or rain with those events.
Changes in environment – Less common forms of anxiety can involve changes in environment, such as going to the vet, in the car or moving house. Even things like changes to work hours, the owners travelling — any sudden change to normal routine can prompt anxiety.
Resource guarding — displays of aggressive behaviour designed to scare other dogs or people off — can also be an issue if a dog is anxious about a valued item being taken away.
- Symptoms of anxiety in your dog can be an indication of pain or physical discomfort. Whether it’s joint pain, or genetic chronic pain, they may become lethargic, irritable or show other behavior changes. Witnessing your beloved family member in pain can be distressing for any pet owner.
Common signs of anxiety in dogs include:
- Barking or howling when owner isn’t home
- Panting and pacing (even when it’s not hot)
- Running away and/or cowering in the corner of a house
- Escaping the yard
- Destroying furniture
- Self-harm, including excessive licking or chewing
- Not eating
- Urinating more frequently
- A general inability to settle.
How Does CBD Work on Pets?
It appears to work on pets in just the same way that it works on humans – CBD interacts with the Endocannabinoid System which we all have inside our bodies.
Basically, the Endocannabinoid System is a network of sensors, or receptors, that monitor the body and when instability occurs it acts to return the body to homeostasis or balance.
In other words, if a horse has inflammation in its leg the Endocannabinoid System would be involved in trying to get rid of that inflammation and return the leg to its pre-inflammation state. Download King Kanine Brochure here
King Kalm CBD oil for cats, dogs & other pets is made from the highest quality broad spectrum oil and highly beneficial omega-3 rich krill oil. Read more about King Kalm CBD oil here!
Krill oil and Hemp oil for pets and CBD oil work amazingly together and.
- May help with anxiousness
- May alleviate pet discomfort
- May help reduce inflammation & noise phobia
Download King Kanine Brochure here
Plant Therapy Confident K9 was formulated for dogs who struggle with being alone. This blend helps to promote relaxation, support confidence, and soothe worry. For behavioral issues ranging from excessive barking or shaking to chewing on belongings or clawing at your front door, Confident K9 can help.
While Confident K9 was created specifically with dogs in mind, it is also safe and effective for horses who may struggle with similar issues. Read more about Confident K9 essential oil blend here!
Download product brochure here!
Plant Therapy Paw Pal Diffuser is the perfect passive diffusion option for your furry friend. This beautifully designed 30mm pendant is made with surgical grade silver stainless steel. It’s lobster clasp allows it to be clipped to a pet’s kennel, collar, bridle or stable.
Use Plant Therapy Paw Pal Diffuser In your Car
It’s the perfect way to enjoy your favorite oils and blends without them becoming overwhelming. You can use the light scent to simply freshen the aroma of your vehicle or support a better driving atmosphere. Purposefully choose the oils to passively diffuse that can promote alertness, discourage motion sickness, or calm down those rowdy kids in the back seat. Read more about `Paw Pal Diffuser here!
Cats Parents please read more here!
Read more about Pets Wellness on our blog here!
CBD Oil Color May Vary
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease. Keep out of reach of children. We always recommend consulting with your veterinarian prior to using CBD products.