This is a message for every dog owner who needs to prevent or remove fleas, ticks and worms naturally, but doesn’t know where to start or what to use.
You may be aware of the fact that chemical based flea and worm treatments can leave your dog unprotected from these parasites… and with no protection from ticks at all.
Which also puts you and your home at risk. And worst of all… they are notoriously difficult to administer to your dog, and can take a long time.
Luckily… there is a solution to your problem!!
The Flea, Tick & Worm Prevention & Removal Guide!
- No more worrying about what to do about your dog’s anti-parasite protocol…
- No more stressing about how to incorporate natural methods into your dog’s life…
- No more pulling your hair out over how much of each supplement to feed your dog…
This will allow you to:
- Consistently PROTECT your dog from parasites, including ticks.
- Save a TONNE of time on your research into natural methods.
- SAVE MONEY on flea and worm treatments.
- …and much more!
ACT NOW! KEEP YOUR DOG PROTECTED NATURALLY!
This extensive guide makes it quick and easy to protect your dog from parasites naturally and instantly know what to do to remove any parasite infestations, so you’re able to TARGET and deal with it naturally, and efficiently; without spending tonnes of hours researching or money on expensive treatment. Protecting YOU, YOUR DOG and your HOME.
- Background & Story
- Signs of Fleas
- Signs of Ticks
- Signs of Worms
- Flea Prevention Methods – including BONUS 4 x Flea Spray Recipes
- Tick Prevention Methods
- Worm Prevention Methods
- Heartworm & Lungworm Spotlight
- Removing Fleas
- Removing Worms
PLUS 5 FREE BONUSES
- Removing Fleas From Your Home & Garden
- Parasite Repellent Treat Recipe
- My BIG Tip For Worriers – Make SURE Your Dog Is CLEAR
- How To Remove a Tick SAFELY
- Why Use Natural Methods?
Founder of All Pawsability, Sophie has 9 years of dog training, behaviour and care under her belt. From shadowing behaviourists and other trainers, volunteering in rescue centres, hands-on training and education she specialises in nervous dogs and teaching new behaviours. First aid trained and highly experienced and accredited in holistic health and care, she will be taking you along with her to help you achieve a well behaved dog and stress-free dog ownership using kind and fun methods.